What Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Entail?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty uses dermal fillers to make small tweaks to the aesthetics of the nose. The procedure is performed in-office, typically with a topical anesthetic to enhance patient comfort. Our plastic surgeons carefully inject small amounts of dermal fillers to camouflage a cosmetic flaw (e.g., bump on the nasal bridge, drooping nasal tip) for a more attractive nose.
Patients who desire small tweaks to the shape and size of their nose can enjoy beautiful and noticeable results with non-surgical rhinoplasty. The procedure also offers the following benefits:
- No downtime
- No incisions or visible scarring
- Side effects, including bruising and swelling, are minimal
- Treatment usually takes no more than an hour
- General anesthesia is not needed
- Results are reversible
- Minimizes or eliminates some of the risks associated with surgery
- Almost immediate results
- Cost-effective alternative to traditional rhinoplasty
What Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Treat?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is best for individuals who only desire minor changes to the appearance of the nose, including:
- Enhancing the appearance of a drooping nasal tip
- Camouflaging a noticeable bump on the nasal bridge
- Make the nose appear slimmer or more defined
- Smooth out irregular contours of the nose to enhance symmetry
Keep in mind that non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot change the internal nasal structures or address functional problems with the nose. If you suffer from a breathing problem, deviated septum or other structural problem, you may be better suited for surgical rhinoplasty.
To learn more about both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty, schedule an appointment with one of our trusted plastic surgeons. Please call our Northside office at (404) 255-2975 or our Piedmont office at (404) 343-0897 to make an in-person appointment.