Your personal target size will depend on a number of factors:
- Physical activity: if you are a golfer, runner or serious athlete, keep in mind the way breast size can affect your physical activities.
- Maternity: if you plan to have children in the future, this can result in a permanent change in breast size and may necessitate having the implants replaced. The effect of maternity on breast size can vary.
- Symmetry: one reason for getting breast implants is lopsidedness. Sometimes, one breast implant is all you need to create an even appearance.
- Weight and ergonomics: breast implants will add weight and will affect the dynamics of your musculoskeletal structure. Be sure to let the surgeon know if you have back, neck or joint problems.
- Aesthetics: think about how your breast size will affect the way people perceive you. For example, if a patient loves the look of obviously large breasts but has a shy or reserved personality, she may receive more outside attention than she is prepared for.
When you are preparing for breast implant surgery, you will be able to wear a variety of different “sizers” that will show you what your profile looks like with the new breast size. In order to get a more complete view of which size is ideal, it can be helpful to bring a couple of different shirts to try on. Make sure you are happy with the way you look regardless of whether you are wearing a t-shirt or a cocktail dress.
Breast implants and breast augmentation procedures are becoming increasingly popular for everyday women who just want to enhance their appearance.
f you would like to explore the possibility of a breast augmentation procedure, give us a call to schedule a consultation with one of our Board certified surgeons.
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE #870 Atlanta GA, 30342
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm